How do I connect with a BeMe Coach?
- Tap the double heart icon titled “Coaching” on the bottom navigation.
- You can message a BeMe Coach anytime.
- BeMe Coaches are available from 8am to 10 pm Pacific Time
- Coaches will respond throughout the day, and typically within a few hours of any message.
- Coaches will sum up your chat sessions after your chat for you to look at anytime.
- You can find your Coach Notes by tapping the "Me" tab in the app
- After a coaching session, you can provide feedback.
- If you have reached out to a coach and no one has responded it could be a bug. Try closing the app and re-opening it and messaging again. If no one responds, submit a ticket.
How do I rate my BeMe coaching experience?
After each coaching session, you can provide feedback about your experience and your Coach. The feedback is used to improve coaching for you and other teens.
Is my conversation with a BeMe Coach private?
All information that you share with a coach is confidential with a few important safety limitations. If we have concerns about you harming yourself or another person, or if there is the possibility of child, dependent, or elder abuse occurring, then ...
How do I report an issue with A BeMe Coach?
If you have concerns about a specific BeMe coach or our clinical services, please call the BeMe hotline directly at 1-888-861-7225, send an email to email@example.com, or fill in this form with your question or concerns, and we will get back to ...
Who are the BeMe Coaches?
BeMe Coaches are pursuing a career in mental health, through enrollment in or completion of a graduate degree (i.e., Master’s or Doctorate) in a mental health field. All coaches have undergone BeMe’s comprehensive training in working with ...